What Information is Collected
Becobeko may collect and process the following personal information about you:
- If you register with us, create a profile page, purchase products or services, send us an email, feedback or share personal information with us in any other way, we will collect and sometimes store the information you share. Access to certain content or features or participate in certain areas of the Site may require your name, email address, credit card information or other billing information which may choose to provide.
- If you use our Site, Becobeko may collect information about your computer including, but not limited to your internet protocol address, Internet Service Provider, browser type and referring website addresses. This is statistical data about our users browsing action and patterns and does not contain personally identifiable information. To the extent that this information can be considered to be personal information, it is used solely for the purposes of administering our website and is not disclosed for any other purpose except as described in this website.
- If you use a mobile device, Becobeko may collect information such as your device type, device identifiers (such as cell-ID), mobile service provider, and your actual and/or approximate location (such as latitude, longitude, signal strength) through GPS or cell tower information.
- If you use our Site, Becobeko may obtain information about your general internet usage, including but not limited to access times, clicks and information on cookie files and web beacons to improve the personalized service of our Site. You may refuse to accept these cookies, however if you select this setting, it may affect your usage of the Site.
- If you post information on public areas of the Site (or elsewhere on the internet) that information may be collected, stored and used by anyone, including us. (We strongly recommend that you do not post any information that allows strangers to identify or locate you.)
The Sites and Services may contain links to websites or other properties and content operated by third parties over which Becobeko has no control. Their privacy policies may be different from our Policy, and you access such linked websites or third-party content at your own risk.
Use of Collected Information
The collected information is to enable our advertisers, partners and us provide you with better service such as relevant offers, which in turn helps cover the cost of our services to you. In addition, it enables Becobeko to:
- Improve our services
- Ensure that contents in the website are presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer
- Communicate with you
- Conduct research and analysis
- Customize the content and advertising you see
- Provide you with additional information we think is of interest to you
- Fulfill your requests for products, services and information and validate your user rights
- Provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients
We also may engage third parties to help us track and analyze anonymous information from users who visit the Sites or use the Services to assess the performance of advertisements.
Email Communication with You
By providing your email address to Becobeko or communicating with Becobeko via email, you are deemed to expressly consent to receive email communications from Becobeko in conjunction with the Services that Becobeko provides to you.
Becobeko takes all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely in accordance with this Policy and applicable privacy legislation. Information that we collect is stored on servers that Becobeko manages, using standard security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information. Please be aware that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit on or through the Sites or Services and you do so at your own risk.
Your personal information may be transferred to and maintained on servers or databases located outside your province, state or country or to a jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your location. Please be advised that Becobeko processes and stores information in datacenters which may be located in the US and/or the EU and/or Asia and your use of our Site or Services constitutes your consent to and understanding of this processing and storage.
Becobeko reserves the right to review and change this Policy from time to time when deemed appropriate and will do so by posting changes to this Policy on the Site. The new Policy will apply to all current and past users of the Site.
You have the right to access information held about you in accordance with applicable privacy legislation. You may also request that we correct, modify or delete personal information that we hold about you subject to applicable privacy legislation by sending an email to email@example.com.